We’re exploring Collaboration over in Studio Diaries this month, and there are some seriously cool creations happening between parents, kids, partners, friends and pretty much anybody who is willing to play with paint.
It totally warms my heart to know so many people are connecting to their families and communities through the creative process — the world certainly needs more of this right now.
I hope it inspires some collaborative paint flinging of your own!
If you enjoyed this clip and want to check out the full-length segments (plus tons of other awesome collaborations), please join me for the “Collaboration” Studio Diary — all for just $36 for lifetime access!
March Studio Diary content includes:
▪ Creative Exercise Part One: Painting Collaboration with Flora + Jennifer Mercede
▪ Creative Exercise Part Two: Mixed Media Collaboration with Flora + Lynzee Lynx
▪ Mixed Media Collaboration with Flora + Lynzee Lynx (High Speed Version)
▪ Painting Session + Live Music with Flora + Cristina Orbe
▪ Couch Chat with Cristina Orbe
▪ Bonus Couch Chat with Mati Rose
▪ Partner Yoga with Flora + Jonathan
▪ Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
▪ Creating a Strong Foundation for Collaboration
▪ Ways to Create Collaboratively
▪ We vs. Me: Collaborating in Life
▪ Resources for Collaboration
▪ Herakut: Featured Collaborators
▪ Spotify Playlist of the Month