Introducing Hey Flora: Weekly Tidbits for Your Creative Adventure
I’m embarking on a fun new offering called, Hey Flora and I’m happy to share the very first episode with you today!
In each Hey Flora episode, I’ll answer one burning (or not so burning) question about my Brave Intuitive Painting process or creative entrepreneurship. I’ll share these short videos through my News, Art, Love newsletter.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter if you want to stay in the Hey Flora loop!
To submit a question to Hey Flora, please email: [email protected].
Now on with the show! (show being a bit of a strong word here ;))
Music by Kyrstyn Pixton.
Inspired to learn more about contrast?
The April Studio Diary is allllll about contrast! Access all six videos, additional creative prompts, written content, a monthly music playlist, and a vibrant private community for just $36.
The April Studio Diary content includes:
▪ Creative Exercise Part One: Exploring Color Contrast
▪ Creative Exercise Part Two: Exploring Value Contrast
▪ Creative Exercise Part Three: Exploring Mark Making Contrast
▪ Creative Exercise Part Four: Exploring Texture Contrast
▪ Creative Exercise Part Five: Creating Personal Mandalas
▪ Painting Session Incorporating Contrast Principles
▪ Couch Chat with Jeremy Szopinkski + the “Super Brush!”
▪ Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
▪ More Ways to Explore Contrast: Size, Shape, Mood, Speed, Quiet + Active Areas, Materials and Scale
▪ Exploring Contrast Off the Canvas
▪ Photo Scavenger Hunt
▪ Spotify Playlist of the Month