Today, I’m happy to share one of the special conversations that emerged from my exploration with mixed-media artist Orly Avineri, featured in our very last Studio Diary of the series. In this Diary, we explore the topic of Making It Personal through inward reflection, honoring our stories and bringing more of ourselves into the art we create.
Join Orly and I in the studio as we consider the topics of honesty, vulnerability, and bridging the gap between how we live and how we create.
“In art, the less involved you are , the more honest the art is, and the more honest the art is the more beautiful.”
Here’s a glimpse of all the other goodies you’ll find in the Making it Personal Studio Diary:
- Gathering Meaningful Inspiration
- Start-to-finish Live Painting Series
- Creating Personal Stamps with Lynzee Lynx
- Couch Chat with Lisa Kagan
- My Journey Through Twenty Years of Painting
- Guided Meditation with Lynzee Lynx
- Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
- Inspiration Archiving: Collecting Imagery + Color
- Writing Prompts to Explore Your Personal Stories
- Resources to Support Your Journey Towards Making It Personal
- Spotify Playlist of the Month