Making It Personal
In this Diary, I’m excited to share a wide range of ideas and exercises to support a more personal and meaningful art-making experience. This potent topic is all about using the richness of your life and your unique experiences as fuel to fan the flames of your creative expression.
Video and audio content includes:
- Gathering Meaningful Inspiration: The Making It Personal Challenge
- Live Painting with Flora: Parts One-Six
- Reflections and Reminders
- Creative Exercise: Creating Personal Stamps with Lynzee Lynx
- Couch Chat with Orly Avineri
- Bonus Couch Chat with Lisa Kagan
- Telling My Stories Through Paint: A Personal Reflection
- Guided Meditation with Lynzee Lynx: Discovering Personal Inspiration Through Guided Visualization
- Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
Written content includes:
- Inspiration Archiving: Collecting Imagery
- Inspiration Archiving: Collecting Color
- Writing Prompts with Lisa Kagan
- A Poem: The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration by Vera Navarian
- Resources to support your journey towards Making it Personal
- Spotify Playlist: Making It Personal
- Studio Diaries are accessible through the Log In Area at the top right-hand corner on this website.
- Your account will be billed when you purchase a Diary, and you will have access to that Diary right away.
- All purchased Diaries are yours to keep for life through your account.
Each Diary has been lovingly created with the intention of supporting and inspiring you to stay active on your own creative path while honoring body, mind and spirit. Studio Diaries can be enjoyed individually a la carte, or as a year’s worth of rich and enlivening content.