How Creativity Heals: A Conversation with Shiloh Sophia
I keep finding myself surrounded by the most AH-MAZE-ING women. I must be doing something right!
From the Call of the Wild Soul Retreat in New Mexico, to the Spirit Weavers Gathering in the redwoods, and my own Bloom True Workshop which starts tomorrow, I’m feeling so blessed and humbled to be surrounded by such incredible women.
Rock on sisters. The world needs you!
One of these women I recently had the honor of meeting is teacher, artist, poet and founder of Intentional Creativity, Shiloh Sophia. I’m guessing many of you already know Shiloh, but if not, I’m honored to make the introduction.
About a month ago, Shiloh was in Portland teaching a workshop in my studio, so of course I had to steal her away to record a couple of couch chats in my living room. As suspected, we hit it off like dear old friends.
Our first chat was all about Making Peace with the Inner Critic, and this conversation is featured as a part of June’s Studio Diary.
Talking with Shiloh was so invigorating that I asked if we could keep the ball rolling and dive into another conversation about our mutual passions of Healing and Creativity. I swear we could have talked all day long.
This one’s for you, my dears. I hope you’ll grab a cup of tea and enjoy!
June Studio Diary Includes:
- Writing Our Stories with Flora and Lynzee Lynx
- Creating Affirmation Cards with Flora and Lynzee Lynx
- Live Painting Layer One: A Painted Letter
- Live Painting Layer Two: Eyes Closed Finger Painting
- Live Painting Layer Three: Letting It Out + Embracing “Ugly”
- Live Painting Layer Four: Transformation
- Couch Chat with Shiloh Sophia
- Bonus Couch Chat with Jennifer Louden
- Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora, Anahata Katkin, and Shannon Sims
- Late Night Reflections on the Inner Critic with Melody Ross and Orly Avineri
- “A Magical Golden Key” by Pema Chodron
- Resources for Making Peace with Your Inner Critic
- Three Inspiring TED Talks
- Poetry by Marianne Williamson
- Spotify Playlist of the Month
Monthly Subscription: $18 per monthly Diary
Monthly Diary a la carte: $24 per monthly Diary for any past or present Diaries
Diaries are yours to keep forever! Join and leave at anytime.