I just tried uploading this image about 15 times, and each time it ended up upside-down. Is it Mercury Retrograde? Is it the power of my silver hair? Or is it a symbol of just how upside-down things feel these days? Maybe all of the above!
All I know is we continue to find ourselves in a very strange and overwhelming time, and pretty much every human I know is struggling in one way or another… including myself.
As a person who holds it all together a lot of the time, it always feels a little relieving to just say, “Hey, this is a hard moment.” But if painting has taught me anything, it’s that hard moments offer depth and they also show me what needs to change.
It’s the hard moments that catalyze.
To sooth my own rough edges, I’ve been returning to simple creative practices like writing a few pages each morning and doing (mostly) eyes-closed drawings like this one.
These daily practices are really helping me right now, and they also have me thinking about what I can offer YOU that might make even a little bit of difference.
Back when I created my REUNITE Virtual Retreat, I assembled all my favorite personal practices in one place and called it a Month of Creative Wellness.
Folks really loved it, and I’ve been meaning to offer it as a stand-alone course ever since. Today’s that day!
A Month of Creative Wellness is a Pay-What-You-Can offering because, well, I really want you to have access to this. These last 18 months have affected us all in such different ways, and I sincerely hope you find some gems, and that some of these practices continue to support you for many years to come.
Find out more and join me for a Month of Creative Wellness here.
With love + gratitude,
WE GOT THIS.
Some examples of what you’ll find inside the Month of Creative Wellness:
▪ Unique drawing exercises and mixed media art practices to invite more freedom, presence, and play into your art-making process.
▪ Soulful writing invitations to connect more deeply to your truth and the present moment.
▪ Gentle movement practices to help you feel more energized, centered, and embodied.
▪ Short meditations to calm your mind and help you connect to your breath and heart.
▪ New music playlists to uplift and soothe your spirit.
▪ My favorite morning and evening rituals to bookend your day with more creativity, mindfulness, and self-care.
▪ Yummy easy recipes!
▪ Invitations to write, sing, dance, and create like nobody’s watching (because no one is – phew!)
▪ Each prompts is thoughtfully designed to add a layer of depth, creativity, intentionality, and sweetness to your daily life without requiring fancy tools or a lot of extra time. In other words, it’s doable.
▪ Lifetime access is included!
▪ Name your own price