With Flora Bowley + Lynzee Lynx
Discover and Develop a Unique Creative Style
Explore the full course details here.
About the Course:
Flora & Lynx bring a unique collection of lessons, prompts, philosophies, and embodiment exercises together to form an extensive deep dive into the practice of ‘finding your style’ in your artwork. You will be invited to create 100 small paintings on watercolor paper using a wide range of mixed-media prompts and inspiration gathered from many sources.
- Over thirty professional videos featuring mixed-media art exercises and the creation of 100 paintings from start-to-finish. All videos are created in Flora’s Portland studio using the highest quality equipment, three camera angles, professional sound, and lighting.
- Original audio files featuring original meditations and movement prompts.
- Extensive written content, gorgeous photography, and additional links/resources.
- Studio Sessions replays with Flora and Lynx where they answer questions, offer additional support, and paint!
- Access to full-length interviews with professional artists.
- Seven inspiring “series” offering unique ways to approach your paintings.
- Lifetime access to all content.
- Access to a community of spirited and creative people from across the world, via a private Facebook group. This group will remain open and active after the course is over.
- A Spotify playlist with our favorite art-making songs.
- Transformational, accessible, and lasting ways to discover and deepen your creative style.