Thank you so much for your interest in our brand new Bloom True Affiliate Program. If you are wondering, “What exactly is an Affiliate Program?” we’ve got you covered.
Basically, when you sign up for the program, you’re given a unique affiliate link that points people directly to the Bloom True E-Course sales page.
When someone signs up for the course using your link, you get 20% of what they pay for the course. This comes to $59.40 for each person who buys a full-price E-Course (currently $297) through your link. If they have a coupon code for a reduced course, you’ll receive 20% of that reduced rate.
Just like that. Cash into your PayPal. BAM.
We like to think you might use this money for buying more art supplies and more creative adventures!
We believe the Bloom True E-Course is an extraordinary adventure in painting and life, and we’re grateful to have you help us spread the good word and inspire more people around the world to join the Bloom True Tribe.
Your affiliate payment will be paid to your paypal account in the middle of every month for all the sales you have generated that month. Please note the Terms & Conditions outlined here.
The course is sold in US dollars and affiliate payments are made in US dollars via Paypal. The actual equivalent in your currency will depend on the Paypal exchange rate on the day of payment. (Paypal will make the conversion for you). If you have any questions, please check out the FAQ below.
Please feel free to share our promotional video below as one great way to introduce the course to your friends:
To share the video, please use this link: http://bit.ly/bloomtrueecoursevid
Or embed the video with this code:
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/73823819" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
(1) Sign Up
If you are not yet registered as an affiliate of Bloom True, you can join by completing the form on the right.
If you don’t already have an account on this site, you will need to choose your own Username and Password, and then make a note of these somewhere safe for future reference.
Your Username will be used to identify your account and personalize your tracking links. (Note: If you do not wish to see your personal name appear in tracking links please choose a Username that does not include your personal name)
When completing the form please be sure to include the email address of the Paypal account you will use to be paid. Please note that by registering for the affiliate program you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions as outlined here.
(2) Get your unique link.
Once you have completed the signup process above, you can gain access to our Affiliate Area which contains your unique affiliate link.
(3) Share your link!
Whenever you feel inspired to share about your Bloom True E-Course experience with your community, remember to use your unique link, so any sales generated can be tracked back to you.
You can post your unique link on your website, in a blog post, through your newsletter or through any social media outlets you use (Facebook posts, Instagram posts, Twitter posts, etc.).
We encourage you to share authentically about your personal experience with the course as this is by far the best way to share anything! You might consider sharing what you learned, how it changed the way you paint and why you think it’s an awesome course. Sharing your paintings is also a great way to share.
If you would like some promotional ideas and buttons for your blog etc, please check out the ‘Creatives’ page here.
Just remember, you’ll need to include your unique tracking link (either linked to text or an image) in order for us to be able track your referrals, rather than linking to the general course page. For example, when you write ‘Bloom True: the E-Course’ in a sentence, you’ll want to add a hyperlink to your unique tracking code, so if someone clicks on that link to find out more, you will be paid a referral fee if they sign up for the course.*
*Please note ‘cookies’ are stored on your readers’ computers for up to 30 days (if permitted by the reader in their computer settings). This makes any particular reader identifiable to our system, so if that reader clicks on your link and comes back within 30 days to register, you will still be credited with that sale. However, if they choose to ‘clear their cookies’ at any point this will not happen, as we will not be able to identify them as having previously visited via your link.
Please understand this is beyond our control and we cannot do anything about it should they choose to clear their cookies.Thanks for understanding.
(4) For transparency, we encourage you to identify to your readers that you are an affiliate of the E-Course, whenever you use your unique tracking link (for example, in a blog post or newsletter). In some countries this is a legal requirement and in all countries it is good courtesy to your readers!
This is how it works…
(1) Once you have registered as an affiliate and used your unique tracking code, our clever software will track any sales generated via your unique link. You can see an update of how many sales you have generated via the Affiliate Center (which you can access via the link sent to your email upon registration for the Affiliate Program or via the ‘Affiliate Login’ link on the right hand side of this page).
(2) In the middle of each month, you will be paid 20% of each full price sale you generated through your paypal account since your last payout. You will be responsible for any receiving fees charged by Paypal. Once the payment has been made you will receive email notification from Paypal that the funds have been sent to you. It may take 5-7 working days for the payment to arrive in your account.
(3) That’s it! Easy peasy.
Terms & Conditions
By registering for the affiliate program you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Referral fees are payable only for the Bloom True E-Course. This program does not relate to any other products from Flora Bowley Designs, Inc. or her partners.
- If for any reason a participant is granted a refund, no referral fee will be made for that sale.
- Only sales generated via a unique tracking link will be credited to any individual affiliate, and referral fees will only be paid on those credited sales.
- No additional incentive (such as cash back or free goods or services) may be offered in association with the affiliate program. Any affiliate found to be doing this will be banned from the program and no referral fees will be paid to that person.
- The amount payable is displayed on this page (see above) but is subject to change without notice. You will be responsible for any receiving fees charged by Paypal.
- Affiliates will not be paid referral fees if they sign up for the course themselves using their own affiliate code. If you have previously taken the course you are eligible to retake it at a special alumni rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Referral fees will not be paid on the purchase of gift vouchers for the course.
- Referral fee payments will be made in the middle of each month (we will aim to pay on the 15th if it falls on a Mon-Fri.
- All fees will be paid in US dollars. The actual amount you receive will depend on your Paypal account currency and the Paypal exchange rate at the time of sending the fees.
- Flora Bowley Designs, Inc. reserves the right to change any aspect of the affiliate program, or remove it, at any time without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about the affiliate program? Please check our FAQ below, and if you do not find what you are looking for please email us: email@example.com.
Do I need to have taken the Bloom True E-Course to participate as an affiliate?
This affiliate program is aimed at people who have personal experience with my teaching, ideally through the E-Course, but alternatively through a live workshop or through Studio Diaries. Alternatively, if you have read my book and felt it had a real impact on you, and feel confident in promoting the course, then you are welcome to join. Your readers, followers and friends trust your judgment, so we always encourage you to speak from the heart.
What exactly do I need to share on my blog/newsletter/social media?
The absolute minimum thing you need to share is your unique tracking link, so we can track your sales. However, you are much more likely to encourage other people to join the course if you share your personal, heartfelt experience and how the work has made an impact on your life. Images of your paintings are also wonderful to share, or you can use our images over on the Creatives Page.
How do I ‘embed’ the promo video?
The embed code for the promo video is:
<iframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/73823819″ width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Alternatively, if you have the ‘V’ symbol (the Vimeo icon) in your editing toolbar you can just click this and insert the link http://vimeo.com/73823819
If you are stuck, the best thing to do it Google ‘embed Vimeo video’ plus the name of your website/newsletter provider (e.g. ‘WordPress’) and follow the instructions that you find there, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I find the tracking link I need to use?
Once you have signed up to the affiliate program it will be accessible in your Affiliate Area.
Do I need to have a Paypal account to participate?
Yes, you do need a Paypal account in order for us to pay your referral fees when they are due. It is free to create an account with Paypal, and it is a secure way of sending and receiving money worldwide.
How much will I be paid for each referral?
You will be paid 20% of each registration signed up for the course through your link. Please note courses are sold US dollars and affiliate payments are made in US dollars via Paypal. The actual equivalent in your currency will depend on the Paypal exchange rate on the day of payment.
How do I find out how many people have clicked on my link?
You can log into our Affiliate Center to track your clicks and sales.
How do I find out how much I am owed?
You can log into our Affiliate Center to find out how much you are owed.
When will I get paid?
All payments due will be made in the middle of each month.
What if a friend signs up but forgot to use my link? Do I still get paid?
Unfortunately, no. You will only be credited with sales generated via your unique tracking link. See our Terms & Conditions for details.
Can I sign up and retake the course with my affiliate link?
You are welcome to retake the course but you will not be paid an affiliate fee for your own course purchase. We do offer an alumni rate for the course if you are retaking it. Please drop us an email at email@example.com if you want to retake the course as an alumni.