There comes a time when you need to share the goods.
That’s what today’s post is all about — my own little curated list of goodies that are invigorating, inspiring, and generally soothing my soul lately.
I’ve been carefully compiling this treasure trove for awhile, and I’m so happy to share it with you today. Take what works, and bless the rest!
(And, nope, I’m not getting paid to do this. Just happy to spread the love.)
- I can’t stop listening to THIS amazing song by Audra Day. I guarantee it will give you hope.
- These are the books by my bed right now, and I’m LOVING every one of them: Prayers of Honoring Voice by Pixie Lighthorse. Moving Water by Christine Mason Miller. Curvy Yoga by Anna Guest-Jelley. Flower Evolution by Katie Hess. The cookbook, Clean Soups, is also rocking my food world.
- Any Moby fans out there? Did you know he just released FOUR hours of free music for yoga and meditation? Mmmhmmm, he sure did.
- Naive Vulnerability vs. Awake Vulnerability. Wise words to live by downloaded by the ever-inspiring Danielle LaPorte.
- Have you seen Heather Hansen create stunning art with her whole body? GAH. So inspiring!
- I enjoyed every minute of my conversation with Daphne for her Creativity Habit Podcast. All her interviews are absolutely worth a listen.
- For anyone grieving or looking for love (or both!), please listen to this conversation between Andrea Scher and SARK. It changed me in the best ways.
- I listened Marie Forleo and Cheryl Strayed doling out all sorts of fantastic wisdom about the creative process in the bathtub, and it was seriously my idea of a good time. You too?
- Check out all the amazing classes over at Art Bundle for Good!
- I’ve shared this before, but it’s definitely worth another mention. The Insight Timer App is my go-to place for guided meditations of ALL varieties…and it’s free! A true oasis of peace.
- And last but not least, if you need a website to share your gift with the world, check out Empowered Domains — a website making workshop for creatives brought to you by my fab team.
Well, that should keep you busy for awhile!