How to Finish a Painting
For this Diary, we dive into a super hot topic that you’ve been asking for. The burning question is: “How the heck do I finish a brave intuitive painting?” In this Diary, I’ll share some wonderfully tangible principles to keep in mind as you’re working on bringing your paintings together.
Video and audio content includes:
▪ Heart to Heart with Flora
▪ Creating Cohesion with Color
▪ Creating Cohesion with Design Elements
▪ Adding Dynamic Pop with Contrast
▪ Evaluating Paint Quality
▪ Stepping Back and Final Touches
▪ Palette Cleaning and a First Layer
▪ Taking a Closer Look at Three Finished Paintings
▪ Couch Chat with Jessica Swift
▪ Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
Written content includes:
▪ I Know My Creative Project is Finished When…
▪ Resources for Finishing Projects
▪ Spotify Playlist: How to Finish
▪ Studio Diaries are accessible through the Log In Area at the top right-hand corner on this website.
▪ Your account will be billed when you purchase a Diary, and you will have access to that Diary right away.
▪ All purchased Diaries are yours to keep for life through your account.
Each Diary has been lovingly created with the intention of supporting and inspiring you to stay active on your own creative path while honoring body, mind and spirit. Studio Diaries can be enjoyed individually a la carte, or as a year’s worth of rich and enlivening content.