Give the gift of inspiration.
If you love Studio Diaries, why not share it with someone dear to you? Each of the twelve episodes is a deep dive into heart-centered themes and is packed with inspiring content, interviews, tips, tricks, activities, and prompts to fill your creative cup.
The Art Of Simplicity Content:
The theme of this Diary is exploring the Art of Simplicity and we’ll be touching on a wide variety of ways to incorporate simplicity into the layers of your paintings and the layers of your life. It includes:
- Creative Exercise Part One: Eighty Percent
- Creative Exercise Part Two: Simplifying Tools
- Creative Exercise Part Three: Simplifying Shapes
- Creative Exercise Part Four: Simplifying Color
- Couch Chat with Robyn Kautz
- Bonus Couch Chat with Jen Goff
- Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
- Morning Meditation with Lacy Young
- Artists Who Rock the Art of Simplicity
- Resources to Support Simple Living
- Three Simple Studio Snack Recipes
- Poetry by Nayyirah Waheed
- Spotify Playlist: Art of Simplicity
- + more!
Find out more about Studio Diaries here.
On the checkout confirmation page, click to download your custom PDF gift certificate. You can print it out, add your personal touches, and enclose it in a greeting card… or simply forward the PDF to your loved one’s email if virtual giving is more your thing.
We’ll also send to your inbox a welcome email for you to forward to your special person when you are ready to give your gift!