Give the gift of inspiration.
If you love Studio Diaries, why not share it with someone dear to you? Each of the twelve episodes is a deep dive into heart-centered themes and is packed with inspiring content, interviews, tips, tricks, activities, and prompts to fill your creative cup.
Making It Personal Content:
In this Diary, I’m excited to share a wide range of ideas and exercises to support a more personal and meaningful art-making experience. This potent topic is all about using the richness of your life and your unique experiences as fuel to fan the flames of your creative expression. It includes:
- Gathering Meaningful Inspiration: The Making It Personal Challenge
- Live Painting with Flora: Parts One-Six
- Reflections and Reminders
- Creating Personal Stamps with Lynzee Lynx
- Couch Chat with Orly Avineri
- Bonus Couch Chat with Lisa Kagan
- Telling My Stories Through Paint: A Personal Reflection
- Guided Meditation with Lynzee Lynx
- Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
- Inspiration Archiving: Collecting Imagery
- Inspiration Archiving: Collecting Color
- Writing Prompts with Lisa Kagan
- Spotify Playlist: Making It Personal
- + more!
Find out more about Studio Diaries here.
On the checkout confirmation page, click to download your custom PDF gift certificate. You can print it out, add your personal touches, and enclose it in a greeting card… or simply forward the PDF to your loved one’s email if virtual giving is more your thing.
We’ll also send to your inbox a welcome email for you to forward to your special person when you are ready to give your gift!