Give the gift of inspiration.
If you love Studio Diaries, why not share it with someone dear to you? Each of the twelve episodes is a deep dive into heart-centered themes and is packed with inspiring content, interviews, tips, tricks, activities, and prompts to fill your creative cup.
How To Finish A Painting Content:
For this Diary, we dive into a super hot topic that you’ve been asking for. The burning question is: “How the heck do I finish a brave intuitive painting?” In this Diary, I’ll share some wonderfully tangible principles to keep in mind as you’re working on bringing your paintings together. It includes:
- Heart to Heart with Flora
- Creating Cohesion with Color
- Creating Cohesion with Design Elements
- Adding Dynamic Pop with Contrast
- Evaluating Paint Quality
- Stepping Back and Final Touches
- Palette Cleaning and a First Layer
- Taking a Closer Look at Three Finished Paintings
- Couch Chat with Jessica Swift
- Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
- I Know My Creative Project is Finished When…
- Resources for Finishing Projects
- Spotify Playlist: How to Finish a Painting
- + more!
Find out more about Studio Diaries here.
On the checkout confirmation page, click to download your custom PDF gift certificate. You can print it out, add your personal touches, and enclose it in a greeting card… or simply forward the PDF to your loved one’s email if virtual giving is more your thing.
We’ll also send to your inbox a welcome email for you to forward to your special person when you are ready to give your gift!