Art of Aliveness Bali Retreat
January 14th – January 22nd
Find the full retreat details here.
The single deluxe cottages are built with recycled teak wood from Javanese antique houses and filled with artistic touches throughout. Each cottage has one double bed, one large bathroom, eco-friendly air conditioning units, and a private terrace with easy access to the garden and pool. Each cottage is unique and one-of-a-kind.
- 9-day facilitated retreat
- 8 nights of accommodations at Bali Swasti Eco Retreat Center
- All transportation to retreat outings
- Welcome dinner party
- Daily organic breakfast buffet
- A traditional Balinese massage
- Generous goody bags + daily gifts
- All art supplies
- Painting + creativity classes with Flora Bowley
- Daily yoga classes
- Local Giveback service day opportunity
- Offering making and traditional dance workshops with local Balinese friends
- Sacred spring + waterfall adventure
- Sound healing session
- Traditional Balinese Fire Ceremony
- An afternoon of inspiration + private riverside dinner at Bambu Indah
- A day at the beach
- Closing dinner and party
- Personal time to explore and/or rest as needed
- Connections, memories, and adventures to last a lifetime!
If you have any issues with your checkout process, please email us at email@example.com for support.