This month’s Studio Diary is all about finding your own style (aka a super hot topic), and so many unique paintings are being born as a result!
Seriously ya’ll, good stuff is happening, and I couldn’t be more proud of all the folks who are really embracing this theme and discovering their own style along the way.
**The Finding Your Style Studio Diary includes:**
▪ Creative Exercise Part One: Gathering Inspiration Via Artists
▪ Creative Exercise Part Two: Gathering Inspiration Via Photos
▪ Creative Exercise Part Three: Gathering Inspiration Via Writing
▪ Painting Session: Incorporating New Inspiration
▪ Couch Chat with artist and healer, Pixie Lighthorse
▪ Bonus Couch Chat with artist, Orly Avineri
▪ Diving Deeper Podcast: Q + A with Flora
▪ Audio Lessons from musician and voice teacher, Leslie Helpert, and a Round Table Discussion with Recent Workshop Students
Written content explores ‘My Journey + Early Work,’ ‘My Teachers,’ ‘Inspiration vs. Copying,’ ‘A Monthly Painting Challenge,’ and a brand new Playlist – woot!
To get more of a feel for the videos, I’m happy to offer you a few samples from this month’s Studio Diary. To watch the sample video, simply click the image below and enjoy!
If you dig these clips and want to check out the full-length segments (plus tons of other awesome content), please join me for the Finding Your Style Studio Diary — all for just $36.
This just might be the best deal goin’ and I’d love to share it with you now!
“Studio Diaries has been the boost of creative inspiration I’ve been in need of. I get really excited right before the release of each one…it feels like opening a bundle of gifts! There is so much to be gained by simply watching Flora paint (that’s my favorite part!). And second to that, I love all the other creative and conscious souls she introduces to us to through her couch chat segment. It’s so inspiring to see others living their creative path in a way that is unique to each of them.
I love that the community is small enough to get familiar with everyone. It’s almost a guarantee that you will get your questions answered during the Q&A which is amazing. The support and intimacy of the group really creates a welcoming space to share and to be inspired by others. Speaking as someone who tends to be the fly on the wall in groups (virtual or otherwise) I feel very comfortable sharing here and that feels really great.” – Devon