Rent the Studio. Experience the Magic.
This is likely the space you’ve always dreamed of: Tall ceilings, huge, industrial windows, beautiful light and oozing with creative energy.
It’s perfect for workshops, gatherings, photo shoots and more. This inviting space is now available for rent.
- 1800 square feet
- The studio is located inside a historic refurbished luggage factory, surrounded by other creative spaces
- Located in a central, creative, industrial area of North Portland
- Appropriate for messy art workshops
Included in the Rental:
- Excellent sound system
- Multiple light options (string lights, globe lights, etc.)
- High speed internet
- Twenty seats in a comfortable meeting space (aka “the heart circle”)
- Large open space for movement, art making or ???
- Hanging altar
- 8 folding long tables, 2 large wooden tables and small side tables to comfortably seat 20
- Utility painting carts: each include glass palette, spray bottle, rag, razor blade, water bucket, brush holder (no paint or brushes included) for $10 per cart
- 20 yoga mats, blocks, straps and lavender eye pillows
- On demand heat and A/C
- Small refrigerator and sink
- Cups, mugs, plates and silverware
- Filtered water
- Organic, Fair Trade coffee, tea, cream and sugar provided
- Amazing in house caterer available (contact us for details)
- Bathrooms in the hallway
- Ample free street parking available during weekends and evenings